For General Purpose, Food Industry, Manufacturing, Utility, Gas, Pipeline and more!
- Easy to read, easy to use
- Economical price
- Input jacks at top and bottom
- Magnetic backing
- Low battery indicator
- Open sensor indicator.
- Compatible with any Mini-Plug terminated sensor (of the same thermocouple type)
- Available with Lexan (shatterproof) display
- 1-year warranty
The E-Z Probe® Pyrometer offers many of the same functions as more expensive units, but at a fraction of the cost. This pyrometer is well suited for people on the move – completely portable, compact, and lightweight, this pyrometer delivers reliable accuracy and rugged durability all at an economical price. Rugged enough to withstand daily use in laboratory and industrial applications, the E-Z Probe® is one of the most dependable and trusted pyrometers on the market.
This instrument is equipped with two input jacks located on the top and bottom of the instrument, allowing complete user versatility. The E-Z Probe® features an ABS Nylon Alloy case with internal ribbing for added strength. This instrument is also backed by an unconditional one-year guarantee.
* All EDL Sensors are sold separately.
* All EDL pyrometers come with "Factory Calibration" at 4 cardinal points. However, calibration through the Laboratory at specified temperature points is available upon request. When Lab calibration is selected, the sensor and instrument will receive a complete report of calibration that is traceable to NIST.
For more information contact us at [email protected].
|Accuracy||1 °C (1 °F) |
|Resolution||1 °C (1 °F)|
|Display||127mm (1/2") LCD|
|Window||Tempered Glass or Lexan®|
|Thermocouple Type||J or K|
|Case||ABS Nylon Alloy|
|Dimensions||4.8" x 2.7" x 1.0"|