EDL's Mini Roller Contact Surface Sensors are ideal for applications such as delicate drums, copy machine rollers, printing rollers or any stationary or rotating cylinder. These sensors are designed to measure diameters of 1" or less. The replaceable Teflon® guides permit even pressure and reduces friction when pressed against rotating cylinders.
A special Kapton covering may be ordered which will help to prevent marring or scoring on delicate rotating cylinders. The guides also protect the 0.005" thick, 0.25" wide Stainless-Steel band from abuse and distortion.
* All EDL Surface Sensors come standard with a 32” lead with Stainless Steel Overbraid.
* Additional lead and termination options are available.
* Max. temperature for T is 400 °C.
* EDL’s Metrology Laboratory can supply any sensor and instrument complete with a report of calibration that is traceable to NIST. Add Calibration during checkout.
* For more information contact us at [email protected].
0.005" thick, x 2.4" wide x 1.125"long, hard Stainless Steel
Phenolic 6.0" long x 0.375" diameter
32" long thermocouple grade stranded #20-gauge wire, Teflon® insulated & twisted with Stainless Steel Overbraid
±3 °C or 1% (whichever is greater)
< 3 seconds to 95% of reading
Mini-plug (Code: M)Our Mini-plugs are available in any thermocouple type and low and high temperature configuration to suit any application.
Phono Plug (Code: P)The Phonoplug is designed for use with our NMP Pocket-Probe Series Analog Pyrometers.
Spade Lugs (Code: A)Spade Lug Connectors are non-insulated connectors designed to take the heat in any application for any analog instrument using screw terminals.
Unterminated (Code: U)PVC coil cord with Mini-plug is durable and extends to 5'. Ideal for use with temperature sensors for digital instruments.
PVC Coil Cordw/Mini-plug (Code: C)PVC coil cord with Mini-plug is durable and extends to 5'. Ideal for use with temperature sensors for digital instruments.