The shipping cost on any order will be determined at the time of shipment.
All shipments are F.O.B shipping point. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday via FedEx.
FedEx Next Day AM - should be delivered by 8:00 AM in the contiguous 48 states; 8:30 AM in Anchorage, Alaska. Delivery times are estimates only and EDL shall not be liable for delays.
FedEx Next Day - should be delivered by 10:30 AM, 12:00 Noon, or the end of the next business day, depending on location. Delivery to remote locations, Hawaii, or Alaska may require additional time. Delivery times are estimates only and EDL shall not be liable for delays.
FedEx will require a signature for delivery. FedEx drivers will make up to three (3) delivery attempts before returning the goods to us. At the first attempt, a Delivery Notice will be left at the door which will have a release form on the back. Please read the terms and sign if you would like the package left at the door at the next attempt. Please note that by signing the release you are taking responsibility for the delivery and neither FedEx nor EDL can provide a replacement of the goods if they are stolen or damaged.
EDL will ship to any location serviced by FedEx. Please contact us to receive a competitive quote for international addresses.
All freight charges are calculated using the dimensional or actual weight of the carton to be shipped, whichever is greater.
EDL uses real time information provided by
FedEx to get the best possible freight quote. This quote is based on:
1) Type of FedEx service
2) Order weight
The shipping weight used here is the actual weight or the dimensional weight of the carton the item will be shipped in (whichever is greater). The dimensional weight must be used because a significant number of customers choose to ship via FedEx Next Day, Second Day or 3 Day select service. When using any of these expedited services, FedEx charges an amount based on the carton size not the actual weight.
- All items are stocked and shipped from EDL’s headquarters in Danville, Virginia.
- We will make every effort to ship all orders in a timely fashion. Most stock orders will ship within 24-48 hours from being placed and there are no payment verification issues. In some cases, your order may be shipping the same day. Occasionally the item ordered maybe out of stock or delayed. In this case, we will provide the best ship date and it will be reflected on the sales order acknowledgement sent by email.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday with the exception of the days on which the following holidays are observed: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
- All orders paid utilizing a credit card are shipped complete. If any item must be back ordered, the order will not ship until the back order is filled.
- Adding unnecessary messages in the special instructions field may delay the processing of your order.
- Refused shipments are subject to a 25% cancellation fee plus Shipping and Handling charges.
All goods leaving our warehouse are in new condition and inspected. If you are asked to sign for something that shows signs of damage, please make notes with the driver or refuse the package.
If you receive merchandise that has been damaged in transit, it is important to keep the shipping carton, packing material and parts intact. Please contact an EDL sales representative immediately to initiate a claim. If you must use your own account please contact sales at 800.342.5335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you choose "overnight shipping" or any specialty shipping that will only expedite the shipping process, not the production process. You must contact EDL's sales department at email@example.com or 800.342.5335 in order to expedite production, an expediting charge may apply.